Terms and conditions
- Restaurant bookings are subject to availability.
- Food Delivery, Services purchased from this Website are intended for your use only and not for resale.
- While ordering from this Website, we might ask you to provide necessary details such as name, mobile number, email address and resident address.
- An order that you place with us is subject to availability, delivery capacity and acceptance by us. When you place your order online, we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details. You must inform us immediately if any details are incorrect.
- All prices listed on our Website are correct at the time of publication. While we take great care to keep them up to date, the final price charged to you by the restaurant can change at the time of delivery based on the latest menu and prices of the restaurant.
- Payment must be made either at the time of ordering the Food Delivery by the means electronic payment or at the time of delivery by cash. Failure to pay on time will result in the cancellation of your order.
- Customers placing order with us are liable of receiving promotional SMS/e-mails.
- We will take all the reasonable steps to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible.
- Delivery timings quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary. Food will be delivered to the address designated by you at the time of ordering.
- We reserve the right to vary these terms & conditions.
To serve happiness to our customers through delicious, quality food and pleasant restaurant experience while working towards the greater good for our employees, community and environment.
To delight and nourish our customers with healthy, quality and delicious food and excellent service at a reasonable price.To understand our customers changing needs and constantly improve our customer experience.